lori's picture pages {with dog hair}

lori's picture pages {with dog hair}
The adventures of me & my 3 [sometimes 4] dogs

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My First I {heart} Faces Entry



Well...Here it goes...I've been reading/watching the I {heart} faces blog for a while now & have never been brave enough to enter. Now that the theme of the week is pets [& I have a few of those] I've gotten brave enough to enter. I took this photo of Apatche, my male Australian Shepherd, this fall at a local park.
I Faces Week 49: Pets Only

Be sure to check out all the other cool pet photos at I Faces this week. I'm sure there will be some amazing photos...I can't wait to look at them!

13 comments:

  1. Ohh I am glad you decided to post this week! Its a fabulous photo! Apatche is a beautiful dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look at those eyes. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not brave enough to enter? Your photography is lovely. Don't ever be afraid again. Plus, its all in good fun anyway! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an AMAZING photo!!! You should not be afraid to enter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some friends of mine have a dog like this and he is very loyal! Great job on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...he is so sweet!! great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot of Apatche! I LOVE pet week at i heart faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture... So glad you were brave enough to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an adorable dog and a wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Aussie- I have one too:) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's beautiful! I love Australian Shepherds, and he's a fine example!

    Really great first entry! :D It's really fun entering every week, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete